Friday, June 26, 2009

Looking for Handmade Stamps?

My search started for a handmade pumpkin pie stamp once I had opened my shop and realized how cute it would be to stamp my packages with a perfect pumpkin pie stamp. I searched and searched for this stamp and couldnt find anything and just gave up. While chatting in an etsy chat, (I can always be found in there!) I saw people posting from xneoncanvas' shop! (www.xneoncanvas.etsy.com) Stamps!! and she accepts custom orders too! I couldn't resist and had shown her my pumpkin pie polymer clay charm and she was able to construct the perfect stamp from a picture of my polymer clay item! How awesome is that!!! The price was soooooo reasonable, I was shocked! I received my order so fast too! Felicia is a fabulous person to work with and very kind too! I highly recommend xneoncanvas for your much needed stamps!! Go visit her shop! go!! go!! www.neoncanvas.etsy.com

1 comment:

Expressions By Devin said...

Thanks for this post off to check out those shops!!!