Friday, January 7, 2011

HOLY CANNOLI!




The holiday season has finally started to slow down, geeze! It was definitely extremely challenging but I'm glad I made it through! Busted my butt doing 80-100 hours each week for the month of December was insane, but I had a partner in crime! Thanks Amanda for all of your help! I was lucky enough to treat my daughter and I to plane tickets to go and see family in Long Island, NY. I hadn't been back in over 3 years and Ava, my daughter, has never been and only met most of the family once in the 2-1/2 years of her existence. We had such a wonderful time! Everyone ate Ava up and she loved it! She even got to see snow for the first time! Like an old lady, Ava begged to come inside after playing in the snow for only 5 minutes. If any of you know my daughter, this is not shocking that she would not want to play in the snow. She would rather be crocheting with a cup of tea. :D Well, here are some pics of our trip and I hope to go back and visit next Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and a happy new year! 2011 here we come!

No comments: