Friday, June 10, 2011

Sanibel Island Vacation

Labor Day weekend hubby and I kicked it off with a lovely vacation in Sanibel Island, Florida and had a wonderful time! A mini vacation just 2-1/2 hours from home on the west coast of Florida. We stayed in the cutest little cottage on the beach and enjoyed every second we spent there! It was a little efficiency, small but oh so cozy! I wanted to live here! Look at this VIEW!!!


Ours was the top right!



Hubby Bruno found such a pretty shell! And somebody was home! We threw him back safely :)

The beach was so pretty..

On our beach adventure, we went to an adorable antique store and I bought this mug!It was like love at first sight! I HAD to have it!
It was such a peaceful and restful time that it was hard to go home and get back to the daily grind, but before we left, we booked another vacation there for September! At least now I have something to look forward to in a few more months!

1 comment: