Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Busy Morning..

Today started off a rather busy morning! Relaxing, but filled with progress! I've been trying to get all of my ducks in a row with my online business and all the book keeping that goes with it. I set up my etsy direct checkout (finally!) so waiting for that to be fully
 operable for shoppers! This should be exciting! I also took the plunge and started using google docs for my book keeping and checked back up with outright.com to set up my financials! Feels good to be organized! I even got to skype with my friend, Jenipher Brody! She has a wonderful online store too! www.runawaycherries.etsy.com and www.cherryrunway.com Check out her stuff, it's adorable! Her and I brainstormed a little on this whole online business endeavor that we have undertaken! Blogging is a great way to keep people connected, so I've been trying my best to keep up with this and share some fun things with you all! In just a bit there will be an online webinar with Right Brain Business Summit! This too is fabulous! Great info with so many great people and the woman behind this is Jennifer Lee and she is brilliant! Fun to watch and listen to! I always look forward to these! I got a surprise sale last night (Yay!) and will be using these funds to purchase Jennifer Lee's book- The Right Brain Business Plan You can even get this on your ipad if you download the ibook ap and its just $9.99! Sweet deal!! I highly recommend checking out her website where you too can see what all this fun is about and it offers free printables in constructing your own personal business plan! http://www.rightbrainbusinessplan.com/ As for the rest of my day, I'll be playing around with my 4 year old and just hanging around the house doing my thing as a mom! I hope your day is productive and that you had a chance to take a look at Jenipher's websites as well as Jennifer Lee's website and book! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Down 50 Mom said...

Good for you! And how great that you have a friend to brainstorm business stuff with. Everyone needs one of those.

By the way, I think you'll really enjoy using Outright.com. I love it!

Pumpkin Pye Boutique said...

Thanks Kate! YES! It is so helpful to be able to talk to a friend who can relate to what I do as a small business owner! Its super dorky brainstorming all sorts of business ideas and social networking stuff, but I seriously LOVE IT! Ouright.com is pretty useful! It's a must have tool!